Tuesday 20 May 2008

Bible Study

I have a bible study every Tuesday at 7.00,
At the moment we are reading James...which is really lovely,
I have made a cake, some brownies and cookies, all chocolate of course ;)

I recently bought Martha Stewart's cookie book...mmmmmm... (it makes me drool)
I especially want to make the big ginger ones on the cover, and the raspberrry and white chocolate sandwich cookies!!! If I ever get the chance to make them, in between supposedly revising, and I will post them...of course,

I had an idea for my summer notebook - pressed daisies for the cover??? so I'm looking at different ideas and such, and will hopefully have something to show you in a couple of weeks...also, I could post a tutorial about making little notebooks, there so easy and really useful...oooo...I love my blog :)

xxxB